26.4.07

Ex's and friends... mutually exclusive?

Well, I got off to a flying start with this English blogging thing *grin*... Bear with me, folks!

I bumped into my ex yesterday, and by spooky surprise we were downtown half a block apart both wondering where to spend an hour before a meeting at six. Not surprisingly we ended up at a local pub and went through a pint each (which helps with boring meetings btw!).

We've been apart for quite a bit already - a huge bit actually - but he still has the nerve to ask (in the middle of my sentence about the weather or something) whether I would like to come over for a sauna evening tonight. I said it was late and I had to go to work early.... to which he replied "you can leave in the morning"!

All this and SOBER??? I can to some ectent understand that people may shortly after a break-up, in a complete drunken stupor approach an ex with a booty call or something, but this is ridiculous! The audacity!!

I'm not sure whether that pisses me off more than the fact that I may have considered that for about a millisecond. Ummmm.... whatever...

Ei kommentteja: