7.10.08

Project "Me"

I've said it about six million times (sometimes even meaning it) but there has been a change, a new beginning. After graduation and messing around over the summer I've thought about what my life has been, what it is at present and where I want it to be in the future. THIS isn't it... not even close.

I've - first of all - decided to cease to be fat. I got a gym membership and to my perfect amazement have stuck to going at least twice a week for over a month. I've cut down on portion size and noticed that I can manage just fine. I can't eat snacks in the evening if I don't have them... you follow my drift? In the past week I've noticed that I want to go more than twice a week (this is in addition to my water aerobics, aquabics or whatever)... whoulda thunk?!?!? Well, from next week (=payday) I'll get a monthly pass so I can go every day... wheeeeee! *spins*

I've submitted a job application or two per week... we'll see what happens. I was quite amazed at one of them where the "contact person" was a friend (or so I thought) and still I didn't make the cut. Well, crossing over union lines is not easy.... I'll get him drunk one of these days and he'll confess... and preferably cry while doing it.

I promised at some point that this blog would be bilingual... Ive fulfilled my obligation for a while again. I shall take no whining!

2 kommenttia:

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Hur skulle det här värka trespråkigt? Kanske en tanke på svenska på jämna månader? Nästa skulle kom ut i october, eller...?

Not really thinking you'd actually take this challenge on.. just wanted to yank your chain ;)

Piri kirjoitti...

Not gonna happen... not now, not ever!